Bioveillance - Day-Night Cream Organic 50ml

Bioveillance - Day-Night Cream Organic 50ml

$50.49
  • Estimated Delivery:Apr 19 - Apr 23

  • Free Shipping: for all orders over $40

STANDARD ITEM delivery in 7-14 days Click here for Shipping Policy
Bioveillance - Day-Night Cream Organic 50ml

Bioveillance - Day-Night Cream Organic 50ml

$50.49
Product Information

Description:

Bioveillance Day-Night Cream Organic 50ml is a refreshing face cream suitable for day and night care, based on organic aloe vera and organic olive oil. Elaborated to protect and nourish the skin, it helps fight the impact of external factors and superficial imperfections, such as signs of fatigue, wrinkles, redness and especially skin dehydration. Thanks to the natural active ingredients it contains, it gives the skin a radiant and luminous complexion, leaving it supple and velvety. 99. 6% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. 95. 1% of the plant ingredients are from Organic Farming. 13. 7% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. Cosmetics certified by Ecogruppo Italia Rel Op 143/003.

Indications:

All skin types.

Composition:

Aqua, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europeaea Fruit Extract*, Triticum, Vulgare Germ Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside-Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract and Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Extract*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Algin, Parfum, Citric Acid, Limonene.

Directions:

Apply to face and neck, massaging gently with fingertips for 1 to 2 minutes, in circular motions, either in the morning or in the evening, or both. External use. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.

Details:

EAN/UPC: 3700573400067

Contents: 50ml

Presentation: Airless bottle