Demak'Up Cocoon Dry to Very Dry Skins 25 Cleansing Wipes

Demak'Up Cocoon Dry to Very Dry Skins 25 Cleansing Wipes

$19.99
  • Estimated Delivery:Jun 28 - Jul 02

  • Free Shipping: for all orders over $40

STANDARD ITEM delivery in 7-14 days Click here for Shipping Policy
Demak'Up Cocoon Dry to Very Dry Skins 25 Cleansing Wipes

Demak'Up Cocoon Dry to Very Dry Skins 25 Cleansing Wipes

$19.99
Product Information

Description:

Demak'Up Cocoon Dry to Very Dry Skins 25 Cleansing Wipes are wipes that allow for effective make-up removal while leaving the skin soft and supple. They are suitable for all types of make-up (including waterproof) and are specially designed for dry to very dry skin. They are impregnated with a moisturizing cleansing milk with cotton almond extracts, known for its softening and emollient properties. 88% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 12% contribute to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality. Tested under dermatological control.

Indications:

Face and eyes. Dry to very dry skin. Hydration and comfort.

Composition:

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Gossypum Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium citrate, Parfum.

Directions:

Remove eye and face make-up with circular movements. External useIf irritation occurs, stop use and rinse with water.

Details:

EAN/UPC: 7322540712223

Contents: 25 Wipes

Presentation: Sachet