Saforelle Pelvi'Tonic

Saforelle Pelvi'Tonic

  • Estimated Delivery:Jul 03 - Jul 07

  • Free Shipping: for all orders over $40

STANDARD ITEM delivery in 7-14 days Click here for Shipping Policy
Saforelle Pelvi'Tonic

Saforelle Pelvi'Tonic

Product Information


Saforelle Pelvi'Tonic is a device that restores and reinforces the tone of the perineum. It helps prevent and reduce the risk of urine leakage in women. It is a wave-free device that creates vibrations when it is in motion. So simply wearing the device during everyday activities helps, without having to think about it, to strengthen the tone of your perineum. There are two ways to use Pelvi'Tonic :Use alone: simply wearing Pelvi'Tonic while in motion activates 80% of the muscles responsible for pelvic tone. Use coupled with exercises: wearing this device combined with Kegel-type perineal rehabilitation exercises, allows you to strengthen the remaining 20% of muscles and thus optimize results quickly and effectively. The device includes :an ergonomic oval sphere for easy insertion,a notched rod for easy removal,in the heart of the sphere a diamond-shaped ball. This multifaceted metal ball creates vibrations when the device is in motion. In response to this stimulus, the reflex muscles of the pelvic floor contract automatically and immediately. The box contains 1 medical device for perineal rehabilitation, 1 cotton storage pouch and 1 leaflet of instructions for use. Silicone-free and bisphenol-free.


Intravaginal medical device for perineal rehabilitation.




Use :For the first 2 weeks: wear the device 20 minutes a day,then wear the device for 30 to 50 minutes a day until the desired tone is achieved. The improvement of muscle tone begins to be felt after 6 to 8 weeks of use. The majority of women recover their initial muscle tone after 3 to 6 months of training. Read the manual carefully before use.


EAN/UPC: 3700399100950

Contents: 1 piece

Presentation: Box