Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Moisture Recharge Rich Texture

Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Moisture Recharge Rich Texture

$48.49
  • Estimated Delivery:Apr 25 - Apr 29

  • Free Shipping: for all orders over $40

STANDARD ITEM delivery in 7-14 days Click here for Shipping Policy
Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Moisture Recharge Rich Texture

Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Moisture Recharge Rich Texture

$48.49
Product Information

Description:

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisture Recharge Rich Texture is a moisturizing and plumping care duo presented in an elegant eco-responsible kit offered. It offers a rehydrating care routine specially dedicated to dry to very dry skin: Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Rehydrating Cream 50ml for the day and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Care Spa Effect 15ml Free to apply in the evening. -Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Rehydrating Cream 50ml is a care specially formulated for the hydration of dry to very dry skin. This cream is inspired by isotonic rehydration solutions used in the medical environment to fight against severe dehydration. It contains mineralizing Thermal Water associated with Hyaluronic Acid of natural origin and vegetable Mannose in order to preserve, strengthen hydration and limit water loss from the skin. From the first application, the skin is immediately hydrated, comforted and protected from pollution. Your skin is rehydrated for 48 hours, it is visibly plumped and the pores are tightened. 97% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% guarantee you optimal sensoriality and conservation. - Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Care Spa Effect 15ml Free is a revitalizing rejuvenating gel which is perfectly suited to sensitive dehydrated skin showing signs of discomfort and fatigue. In one night, this treatment offers your skin all the benefits of a Spa. Indeed, Thermal Water enriched with 15 minerals is associated with hyaluronic acid to regenerate the skin. When you wake up, your skin is visibly more supple and softer to the touch. The face is refreshed, the features appear rested, and a feeling of comfort and well-being wins you over. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologically tested. Made in France.

Indications:

Moisturizes dry to very dry skin.

Composition:

- Aqualia Thermal Rich :

Directions:

- Aqualia Thermal Rich :Apply in the morning alone or after the rehydrating serum. - Aqualia Thermal Spa Night :Apply in the evening in a thin layer to cleansed and cleansed skin. It can also be used as a mask once or twice a week. Avoid the eye area.

Details:

EAN/UPC: 3433425342238

Contents: 2 products

Presentation: 1 supple case